As 2021 quickly matures, the trend of online gambling continues to spiral upward. According to the European Gambling and Betting Association, the online gambling market for the European Union is currently growing at an estimated rate of 10% annually. It’s expected to grow from 2018’s €22.2 billion to an estimated €29.3 billion by 2022.
The EU is, in fact, a digital entertainment world leader, controlling almost a full 50% of the entire global market for online gaming. That market is forecast to grow as the 2020s move on.
Of the expanding European online gaming market, sports betting remains the most popular, representing over 40% according to the EGBA’s website’s latest stats. Casino games were worth over 30%, with lotteries, poker, bingo, and other games sharing the rest of the revenue.
But with a growing quantity of online gambling sites in the EU, how do you know which ones are best? Which have the best bonuses and are the most reliable? Which offer the fastest withdrawals or cryptocurrency payment options? Where do you go for the best online casino site in Europe?
Why, right here, of course! We’ve put together a survey of the best and most popular online gaming sites in Europe, and the features which make them so popular. These sites have all been rated 8 stars or more on various sites. These Euro casinos are regulated by the leading online gaming authorities of their home regions, including the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) and the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), and offer safe and secure iGaming in Euros. These online casinos are notable for providing the most thrilling welcome bonus offers for Euro gamers, as well as the choices of the newest iGaming titles for mobile and desktop devices.
In choosing which European online gaming sites might be best for you, we also take into account factors like language and currency, superior deposit and withdrawal options (including cryptocurrency options), and the most exciting new games from the best developers. Security concerns are also taken into account. Go ahead, we’ve done all the hard work for you. All you have to do is compare the benefits and choose the one (or ones) you like best.
So take a look at the best European online gaming sites for 2021. Have fun, but … don’t gamble all your money in one place!
- Betway Casino earns its 8-star rating (out of ten) by offering bonuses of up to £1,000. Betway also offers more games than any of its competition.
- 888casino features massive no-deposit bonuses, top-quality live dealer games, and in-house games exclusive to 888casino.
- You can play Party Casino on iPhone or Android devices. Party Casino also offers daily progressive jackpot wins and also the increasingly popular drops and wins games.
- PlayAmo Casino is popular for offering online bitcoin games, numerous new slot games weekly, and guaranteed fast payments.
- Casino.com won its reputation for its no-deposit spins as soon as you sign up, thrilling live-dealer games, and over 200 exciting slots.
- Jackpot City Casino offers an amazing $1,600 bonus money, top-quality live casino, and mobile games. This is one of the most popular and just about the best online gaming site in Europe.
- BGO Casino offers to play on a mobile, tablet, or desktop device, 10 wage-free spins when you sign up, and thrilling slots tournaments.
- Bitstarz is enjoyed by its many gamers for its fondness for free spins, bonuses (up to four deposit bonuses), and mobile gamers. It offers over 3,500 casino games. Bitcoin payments are also available, and so are 10-minute withdrawals and verifiably fair tech. You may also get 180 free spins.
- Playamo Casino offers over 2,200+ casino games by over 30 of the industry’s most reputable developers. Lightning-fast withdrawals and high withdrawal limits add to this site’s popularity. It offers up to a $100 welcome bonus and over 100 free spins for new customers.
- At Wishmaker Casino you’ll find over 2,000 games from over 25 leading providers, reputable licenses, new casino bonus programs, and multiple currencies and languages. Bon chance! You’ll also find 100 wish spins deposits of more than €20.
- Jetbull Casino is becoming famous for its nearly 4,000 casino games, almost one hundred live dealer games, and over 30 options for depositing funds. The site also offers a welcome bonus of up to €300 for new clients. And that’s no bull.
- Vip Slots Casino has a wide variety of games, including live casino games, cryptocurrencies, and fast and efficient banking options. Vip Slots Casino also has a terrific mobile version. They offer a welcome bonus of up to $500 plus over 200 free spins for new customers, making it one of the best online gambling sites in Europe.
- Dunder Casino has a massive collection of games for mobile and desktop, sports over 25 software providers, and offers no-deposit free spins.
- Lucky31 Casino offers a signup offer of up to 131% (you read that right, but there’s a limit).
- Crazy Vegas Casino Europe and Leo Vegas Casino Europe also offer attractive sign-up bonuses.
There can be little doubt that online gambling is the way of the future for one of society’s most durable and widely enjoyed pastimes. And with so many options and reputable sites, the only real question is which European gambling site is best for you. Take your time, surf the net, and find the one which appeals to you on several levels. Make sure the payouts are fast enough, that the cryptocurrency payment plans are to your liking, if the games are to your taste and if there is a suitable variety. You’re sure to find just what you’re looking for. If not, keep looking. With the way online gambling is continuing to expand, the options are practically endless. Either way, if you’re betting on online gambling sites in Europe, that’s a winning bet no matter how you play it.